Congratulations! You live in New York City and are engaged to be married. It is time to have the wedding you always dreamed of. One of the first things to planning a wedding is to determine your budget. This will set the stage for locating a venue for this memorable occasion that you can afford. You may want to pick a theme so picking a proper venue may be important to coordinate with what you have in mind. Here are some suggestions found in the Big Apple:
* A Penthouse Wedding will be ideal for those of you who want an elegant formal wedding with a 360-degree spectacular view. There are penthouse spaces available on 5th Avenue that offer 8000 square feet. The wedding and reception can be held in the same space for ease and comfort. You can make this wedding memorable for your guests as you will remember this day as one of the most special in your life.
* Bronx Zoo is for those who have a “wild side”. The zoo offers inside and outside areas for both weddings and receptions. This venue begs for a themed wedding with the theme carrying over to the reception. Elegant peacocks could roam as you say “I do!”
* Eventi offers a midtown city modern indoor or outdoor venue that accommodates that special day in any season or types of weather. You can mix it up and have on event inside and the other outside. If you love the city, the views from the outside plaza will make this event special.
* The Glasshouses will give you the feeling of being outdoors while enjoying the comforts of being indoors for your wedding and reception. There is an outdoor balcony attached to these floor to ceiling window glass rooms that await your personal wedding theme touch. This venue is located in NY’s Manhattan’s Chelsea midtown neighborhood.
* The Four Seasons Downtown New York offers all the accommodations for an intimate wedding and reception at a world renown location that will create lifetime memories for you and your wedding guests. Room accommodations can be easily arranged.